Third Party/PM Seminar
Registration is NOW OPEN
- Best Practices
- Diagnostic Tests – How to get PAID
- Claims Processing – How to avoid DENIALS
- Coding Changes – What you need to know for 2020
- Debt Management & Strategies – Great tips for new Grads
- Practice Transitions & Retirement Planning
- Ask the Coding Experts – Proper documentation using specific case samples.
- Human Resources – Labor Laws, Pay Equity, Sexual Harassment, and more….
Calling All Para-Optometric Staff – ABO & NCLE Certified Courses!
Presented by Phernell Walker, MBA, ABOM
Register your staff for these certified courses and to hear Phernell Walker, MBA, ABOM.
- Color Vision Do You See What I See [ABO & NCLE]
- Optical Case Studies [ABO & NCLE]
- Inventory Made Easy [ABO & NCLE]
- Leading and Managing by Numbers [ABO]
- Dispelling the Myth; Prism is a 4 Letter Word [ABO & NCLE]
- Advanced Optics through the Looking Glass [ABO & NCLE]
We have drastically reduced the registration fee for staff attending the Seminar
Click the links below for more information
February 13-15, 2020 at the Sheraton Hotel, PDX | Course Summaries
Event Schedule | PDF Registration Form | On-Line Registration form